❤️ Vietnamese National Buddhist Temple in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with ⏰ hours, address, map, directions, prices, photos, ☎️ phone, reviews…One of the best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City.
About Vietnamese National Buddhist Temple in Ho Chi Minh City, 700000
A towering pagoda is known for its distinctive yellow and red color scheme and many Buddha statues.
Vietnamese National Buddhist Temple (Viet Nam Quoc Tu Pagoda) is a famous pagoda in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The pagoda was built in the 19th century with special and impressive architecture. This place is an attractive cultural attraction with tall towers and teammates, creating a dignified and sacred space.
Visitors can see beautiful pieces of traditional art inside the temple, such as the Maitreya Buddha statue and delicate hand-painted murals. This makes Quoc Tu Pagoda in Vietnam a popular destination for domestic and foreign tourists. In addition, the temple is also a great place to practice meditation, helping visitors relieve stress and their minds. Some people believe that this temple can bring good luck and fortune to those who visit.
In short, Vietnam Quoc Tu Pagoda is a famous temple in Ho Chi Minh City with its special architecture and beautiful traditional artworks. It is also a great spiritual place to practice meditation and find peace of mind.
If you visit Ho Chi Minh City and look for a place to visit, you might want to check out Vietnamese National Buddhist Temple. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. Vietnamese National Buddhist Temple is a great place to visit with friends and family.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Vietnamese National Buddhist Temple 700000, which is located ⭐at 244 3 Thang 2 Street, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, VN 700000.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Top things to do at Vietnamese National Buddhist Temple in Ho Chi Minh City, 700000
❤️ Vietnamese National Buddhist Temple in Ho Chi Minh City, 700000 would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ meditation, worship & pilgrimage, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
- Mon-Sun: 7:30AM–11 AM & 3 PM–7:30 PM
What do people say about the Vietnamese National Buddhist Temple, 700000?
- A quite magnificent temple, impressive. It is worthwhile to visit the Vietnam Buddhist Temple.
- A beautiful Buddhist temple located beside a university, the architecture and statues were awesome to see in person, and you get to enter the room with Buddha in the center to give your respects if you’re interested.
- Modern, massive, and clean temple. It is not known to tourists, so the place is enjoyable. We would appreciate more plants and trees, though.
- Astonishing architecture, a great hideaway from the busy traffic, very peaceful and spiritual. The entire area smells like a flower market—a great place to visit.
- If the purpose for which this temple was created was to break away from the hectic life in Saigon, traffic, and noise, then they succeeded. In addition, I am sure that those who believe in the Hindu religion, the Buddha, and the other entities they pray to can find here the peace of mind they seek. It is a relatively new pagoda, built in the 1960s, and I didn’t notice any old artifacts, but the large dimensions make you feel safe. It is extremely clean, and the smell of scented sticks makes you want to take a break.
- Vietnam Quoc Tu Pagoda in District 10 in Ho Chi Minh City stands out as an exquisite jewel. Characterized by its unique religious architecture and spiritual fragrance, the temple has become a place to seek peace and tranquility amidst the hectic pace of urban life. When entering the campus of Vietnam Quoc Tu Pagoda, you will immediately feel calm, which is different from the surrounding scenery. The meditative scent of fragrant incense sticks and the sound of bells penetrating the space create a quiet and pleasant space.
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- District 1, HCM 710000
- District 2, HCM 713000
- District 3, HCM 722700
- District 4, HCM 754000
- District 5, HCM 749000
- District 6, HCM 746000
- District 7, HCM 756000
- District 8, HCM 751000
- District 9, HCM 715000
- District 10, HCM 740500
- District 11, HCM 743000
- District 12, HCM 729110
- Phu Nhuan, HCM 725000
- Binh Thanh, HCM 717000
- Tan Binh, HCM 736090
- Binh Tan, HCM 762000
- Go Vap, HCM 727000
- Tan Phu, HCM 760000
- Thu Duc, HCM 721400
- Binh Chanh, HCM 738000
- Can Gio, HCM 759000
- Hoc Mon, HCM 731000
- Cu Chi, HCM 733000
- Nha Be, HCM 758000
Map & Direction
People also search: best places to Visit in Vietnam, best places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City, best tourist attractions in Vietnam, best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them, and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Vietnamese National Buddhist Temple Vietnam on Tiktok | Vietnamese National Buddhist Temple 700000 on Shorts | Vietnamese National Buddhist Pagoda Ho Chi Minh City on Reel. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Tripadvisor.