❤️ Wat Chantaransay – Khmer Buddhist Temple in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with ⏰ hours, address, map, directions, prices, photos, ☎️ phone, reviews…One of the best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City.
About Wat Chantaransay – Khmer Buddhist Temple in Ho Chi Minh City, VN 700000
Buddhist pagoda was built in Khmer style with embossed statues and interior paintings.
Chantarangsay Pagoda, built by Venerable Lam Em in 1946, is the first Khmer temple in Saigon. The pagoda bears the architectural lines of Khmer culture in the southwest region and is also known as Candaransi (meaning moonlight). This is a place of practice for monks of Theravada and a place of cultural activities for the majority of Khmer people in the south of Vietnam. The current abbot is Bhikkhu Danh Lung. The major holidays celebrated in the Buddhist tradition of the Khmer are: Miakha Bochia (January 15th); and Chol Chnam Thmay (New Year’s Ceremony) is a traditional Khmer New Year, usually held in mid-April DL. Don Ta (Grandparents Worshipping Ceremony) from August 29 to September 1 of the lunar calendar The Ok Oom Bok (Moon Worshipping Ceremony) is held on October 15th. Visakha Bochia (Buddha’s birthday) is on May 15th. Chool Vossa (Festival of Summer) on June 15 Vossa Ceremony (Festival) on September 14 and 15 of the lunar calendar, Kathán Na Tean (dream offering ceremony), after the day of birth to October 15.
If you visit Ho Chi Minh City and look for a place to visit, you might want to check out Wat Chantaransay – Khmer Buddhist Temple. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. Wat Chantaransay – Khmer Buddhist Temple is a great place to visit with friends and family.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Wat Chantaransay – Khmer Buddhist Temple 700000, which is located ⭐at Hoang Sa Street, Ward 14, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, VN 700000.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Top things to do at Wat Chantaransay – Khmer Buddhist Temple in Ho Chi Minh City, 700000
❤️ Wat Chantaransay – Khmer Buddhist Temple in Ho Chi Minh City, VN 700000 would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ meditation, worship & pilgrimage, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
- Mon-Sun: 4 AM–12 PM & 5PM–10 PM
What do people say about Wat Chantaransay – Khmer Buddhist Temple, 700000?
- The largest Khmer pagoda in Saigon is a place where you can clearly experience Khmer culture. Especially come here and on the occasion of Chol Chnam Thmay.
- Wat Chataransay is a Khmer-style temple (wat), a rarity in the city of Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), as most of the temples and pagodas are made in the Chinese architectural style. The temple interior is designed with a pictorial depiction of Jataka stories (the stories related to the births and rebirths of Gautam Buddha before his attainment of Nirvana), including the ceiling. The golden exterior of the temple is also very attractive. Overall, it was a very peaceful experience, as the temple was completely empty and just by the river.
- The temple is not too large, but it is always peaceful, even though it is located in the city center. During the year, the pagoda also organizes major holidays according to the Buddhist tradition of the Khmer people, such as the Chol Choam Thmay festival, Buddha’s birthday, the Ok Om Bok ceremony, etc., attracting many people to visit and worship. The pagoda is also a place to stay for many Khmer monks when visiting or studying in Ho Chi Minh City.
- The pagoda, also known as Candaransi, is located on Hoang Sa Street and is the first Khmer pagoda in Saigon. Many people know it as the Cambodia Pagoda. The space is always peaceful.
- The oldest pagoda of the Khmer ethnic group in Ho Chi Minh City The temple has unique culture and architecture.
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- District 1, HCM 710000
- District 2, HCM 713000
- District 3, HCM 722700
- District 4, HCM 754000
- District 5, HCM 749000
- District 6, HCM 746000
- District 7, HCM 756000
- District 8, HCM 751000
- District 9, HCM 715000
- District 10, HCM 740500
- District 11, HCM 743000
- District 12, HCM 729110
- Phu Nhuan, HCM 725000
- Binh Thanh, HCM 717000
- Tan Binh, HCM 736090
- Binh Tan, HCM 762000
- Go Vap, HCM 727000
- Tan Phu, HCM 760000
- Thu Duc, HCM 721400
- Binh Chanh, HCM 738000
- Can Gio, HCM 759000
- Hoc Mon, HCM 731000
- Cu Chi, HCM 733000
- Nha Be, HCM 758000
Map & Direction
People also search: best places to Visit in Vietnam, best places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City, best tourist attractions in Vietnam, best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them, and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Wat Chantaransay – Khmer Temple Vietnam on Tiktok | Wat Chantaransay Temple 700000 on Shorts | Khmer Buddhist Temple Ho Chi Minh City on Reel. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Tripadvisor.