❤️ Phuoc Dien Tu – Hang Pagoda in An Giang, Vietnam with ⏰ hours, address, map, directions, prices, photos, ☎️ phone, reviews…One of the top things to do in An Giang. Have you ever been to this place in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam? If you haven’t gone yet, you should check it out!
About Phuoc Dien Tu – Hang Pagoda in An Giang, 880000, Mekong Delta
Phuoc Dien Tu, or Hang Pagoda, is a famous Buddhist temple in Chau Doc City, An Giang province, Vietnam. It is located on the slopes of Sam Mountain, a small hill that offers panoramic views of the vast Mekong Delta. The pagoda is also known as Hang Pagoda, which means Cave Pagoda because it has several shrines inside natural caves. The pagoda was founded in the mid-19th century by a female monk named Le Thi Tho, who escaped from her unhappy marriage and devoted herself to Buddhism. The pagoda is a national historical and cultural relic that attracts many visitors and pilgrims who enjoy its serene atmosphere, admire its ancient architecture, and learn about its legends.
How to get there
The easiest way to get to Phuoc Dien Tu-Hang Pagoda is by motorbike or car from Chau Doc city center. It takes about 15 minutes to drive along Highway 91 and then turn left at Vinh Te commune. You will see a sign for the pagoda on your right. There is a parking lot at the pagoda’s entrance where you can leave your vehicle for a small fee. Alternatively, you can take a taxi or xe om (motorbike taxi) from Chau Doc city center or from your hotel. The fare should be around 50,000 VND (2 USD) one way.
The best time to visit
The best time to visit Phuoc Dien Tu-Hang Pagoda is in the dry season from December to April, when the weather is sunny and pleasant. You can avoid the heat and crowds by visiting in the early morning or late afternoon. The pagoda is open from dawn to dusk every day. The most festive time to visit is during the Lunar New Year (Tet) or the Buddha’s Birthday (Vesak) when the pagoda is decorated with lanterns and flowers and hosts many ceremonies and activities.
If you visit An Giang and look for a place to visit, you might want to check out Phuoc Dien Tu – Hang Pagoda. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. This is one of the best places to visit in An Giang.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Phuoc Dien Tu – Hang Pagoda 880000, which is located ⭐at Nui Sam, An Giang, 880000 Mekong Delta, Vietnam.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Top things to do at Phuoc Dien Tu – Hang Pagoda in An Giang, 880000
❤️ Phuoc Dien Tu – Hang Pagoda in An Giang, 880000, Mekong Delta would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ meditation, worship & pilgrimage, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
- Ba Chua Xu Temple: A famous temple dedicated to a local goddess who is believed to bring prosperity and health to the people. The temple is located at the foot of Sam Mountain and attracts millions of pilgrims every year.
- Tay An Pagoda: A beautiful pagoda that combines Vietnamese, Indian, and Cambodian architectural styles. The pagoda is also located at the foot of Sam Mountain and houses many statues of Buddha and Bodhisattvas.
- Thoai Ngoc Hau Tomb: A tomb of a prominent general who contributed to the development of the Mekong Delta in the 18th century. The tomb is next to Ba Chua Xu Temple and features an impressive stone gate and two stone elephants.
- Tra Su Cajuput Forest is a natural reserve that covers an area of 850 hectares and hosts a rich biodiversity of flora and fauna. You can take a boat ride through the forest and enjoy the green scenery and the sounds of birds and insects.
What do people say about Phuoc Dien Tu – Hang Pagoda, Mekong Delta, Vietnam?
- “A very peaceful place with stunning views of the countryside. The pagoda is well-maintained and has many interesting shrines inside the caves. The monks are friendly and helpful.”
- “This is one of my favorite places in Chau Doc. The pagoda is very old and has a lot of history behind it. The caves are cool and mysterious. The view from the top is amazing. You can see the whole Mekong Delta from here.”
- “A must-see attraction in Chau Doc. The pagoda is very beautiful and unique. The caves are fascinating and have different themes. The view from the terrace is breathtaking. You can also buy some souvenirs or snacks from the vendors outside.”
- A beautiful temple complex on Sam Mountain I must see if you are in the vicinity. The entrance is free. The visit is mostly along stairs, being on a mountain, but it’s not a hard walk. Nice views of the surroundings.
- One of the most beautiful religious sites and pilgrimages in Chau Doc The sanctuary is my favorite compared to the commercial shrines in town, which I would like not to mention. If you look forward to seeing a quiet, calm, and truly Vietnamese shrine, the Hang Pagoda should be on your list. The location is perfect, on a mountainside facing the wide delta with numerous rice paddies. The architecture is beautiful, and the plants are lush and green.
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- Ho Chi Minh City, 700000
- Long An, 850000
- Ben Tre, 930000
- Tien Giang, 840000
- Vinh Long, 890000
- Can Tho, 900000
- Bac Lieu, 960000
- Soc Trang, 950000
- Ca Mau, 970000
- Dong Thap, 810000
- Kien Giang, 920000
- Hau Giang, 910000
- Tra Vinh, 870000
Map & Direction
People also search: Best Tourist Attractions in Mekong Delta, Best Places to Visit in Mekong Delta, Best Places to Visit in Vietnam, Best Tourist Attractions in Vietnam, Top Things to Do in Vietnam, Top Things to Do in Mekong Delta – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them, and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Buddhist Temple in Vietnam on Tiktok | Buddhist Temple 880000 on Youtube | Buddhist Temple in Mekong Delta on Facebook. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Tripadvisor.