❤️ Tan Lap Floating Village in Long An, Vietnam with ⏰ hours, address, map, directions, prices, photos, ☎️ phone, reviews…One of the best tourist attractions in Long An.
About Tan Lap Floating Village in Long An, 850000, Mekong Delta
According to the explanation of the locals, Tan Lap floating village was once a year-round flooded land. The local people here used to become familiar with floods; they, therefore, did not have the habit of building their houses on high mounds. The ground floor of their houses was built up gradually as the water level kept increasing. As a result, Tan Lap was named the “floating village”. Nowadays, the locals are not residing in the village any longer since the local authorities approved the project, which developed the village into a key eco-tourism area in Long An province.
Located on Highway 62, Tan Lap commune, which belongs to Moc Hoa district, Long An province, is the central wetland of the Dong Thap Muoi region and is 15 kilometers from the Cambodian border to the south. Tan Lap floating village is up to 135 hectares wide; the buffer zone, which is about 500 hectares in area, is planned for building tourism items to become the center of tourism, entertainment, and recreation.
If you visit Long An and look for a place to visit, you might want to check out Tan Lap Floating Village. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. Tan Lap Floating Village is a great place to visit with friends and family.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Tan Lap Floating Village 850000, which is located ⭐at QL62, Tan Lap, Moc Hoa, Long An, 850000 Mekong Delta, Vietnam.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Top things to do at Tan Lap Floating Village in Long An, 850000
❤️ Tan Lap Floating Village in Long An, 850000, Mekong Delta would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ hiking, biking, accommodation, eatery, pavilion, merch, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
What do people say about Tan Lap Floating Village, Mekong Delta, Vietnam?
- Only 100km from HCM city, reasonable ticket, beautiful nature. You can go walking, camping, or rowing across rivers. Suitable to visit with a group of friends
- Just make sure you stay in the “tower”. The view is breathtaking; there is a shuttle for free; you can enter the park or buy a boat experience. A small balcony is a great addition. Very romantic.
- This place is real, and the photos you would see on the Internet are exactly what you are going to see there and even better! ❤️ Prices are totally affordable, and the service is super! The management is 5-star in hospitality! ❤️ I recommend this place! I just hope that when you visit, please don’t make too much noise when in nature; instead, feel the tranquility it offers.
- Nice place to except out of Sai Gon. Beautiful nature, calming down your soul in a quiet and peaceful place under the jungle. Love it.
- The scenes are beautiful, mystery, and gorgeous, and the price is suitable. This place is the perfect place to have a picnic.
- Tan Lap floating village, also known as Tan Lap Melaleuca forest, belongs to Moc Hoa district, Long An province. This is a very new address on the tourist map, but it is quite appealing to visitors because they come here to find a sense of relaxation, immerse themselves in the nature of the melaleuca forest, and remove the burden of the event. live in a bustling city.
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- Ho Chi Minh City, 700000
- Ben Tre, 930000
- Tien Giang, 840000
- Vinh Long, 890000
- Can Tho, 900000
- An Giang, 880000
- Bac Lieu, 960000
- Soc Trang, 950000
- Ca Mau, 970000
- Dong Thap, 810000
- Kien Giang, 920000
- Hau Giang, 910000
- Tra Vinh, 870000
Map & Direction
People also search: Best Tourist Attractions in Mekong Delta, Best Places to Visit in Mekong Delta, Best Places to Visit in Vietnam, Best Tourist Attractions in Vietnam, Top Things to Do in Vietnam, Top Things to Do in Mekong Delta – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them, and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Floating Village Vietnam on Tiktok | Tan Lap Floating Village 850000 on Shorts | Floating Village Mekong Delta on Reel. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Tripadvisor.