❤️ Landmark 81 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with ⏰ hours, address, map, directions, prices, photos, ☎️ phone, reviews…One of the best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City.
About Landmark 81 in Ho Chi Minh City, VN 700000
Landmark 81 is the tallest skyscraper in Vietnam. It is primarily invested in and developed by Vinhomes, the largest Vietnamese real estate developer. Landmark 81 holds the position of the tallest building in Vietnam, the second tallest building in Southeast Asia, as well as the eighteenth tallest building in the world overall.
The 461.2-meter (1,513 ft) tall, 81-story building is located on the western banks of the Saigon River in Binh Thanh District, on the north side of Ho Chi Minh City’s historic center, and on the immediate southern side of Saigon Bridge. The tower is built at the heart of Vinhomes Central Park, a $1.5 billion high-end mixed-use urban area. The development comprises hotel and conference facilities, luxury apartments, high-end retail spaces, restaurants, bars, and a multi-story observation deck.
What skyscraper is the tallest in Ho Chi Minh City?
Landmark 81 is the tallest building not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast Asia with an impressive height of 461 meters.
Is Landmark 81 the tallest building in Vietnam?
Landmark 81 holds the position of the tallest building in Vietnam, the second tallest building in Southeast Asia, as well as the eighteenth tallest building in the world overall.
Who own landmark 81 Vietnam?
Landmark 81 is a new highrise tower project located on the bank of the Saigon river in Ho Chi Minh City. The project is owned by Vietnamese company Vingroup.
What is the tallest hotel in Vietnam?
Vinpearl Landmark 81, Autograph Collection is the highest hotel in Vietnam.
If you visit Ho Chi Minh City and look for a place to visit, you might want to check out Landmark 81. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. Landmark 81 is a great place to visit with friends and family.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Landmark 81 700000, which is located ⭐at 720A Dien Bien Phu Street, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City 700000, Vietnam.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Top things to do at Landmark 81 in Ho Chi Minh City, 700000
❤️ Landmark 81 in Ho Chi Minh City, VN 700000 would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ shopping, eateries, accommodations, events, exhibits, merch, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
- Mon-Sun: 8:30 AM-11 PM
What do people say about Landmark 81, 700000?
- This experience was well worth the price of admission. The views from the 79, 80, and 81 floors were spectacular. I enjoyed the long-range binoculars that were included on all floors. The best part was being able to go outside on the deck and enjoy the view from outside the building. If you are in Vietnam, this is a must-see attraction.
- A walk around the building is recommended. The place is breezy and surrounded by skyscrapers. Inside the building are high-end shops, restaurants in the basement, and an ice-skating ring. A good place to bring overseas visitors for the top view of Saigon and also a walk around inside and outside of the tallest building in Vietnam.
- It’s a mixed complex with the world’s best brands of shopping and a super spread of food courts to make sure you have a good meal with a nice ambiance. There is plenty of parking. A separate entrance to get into the 5-star hotel. And the last one to see is the 360-degree view going through a super-fast elevator.
- The views here were stunning and amazing, offering visitors a “top of the world” bird’s-eye view of HCMC in a 360-degree panoramic view. It was very beautiful.
- The building itself is awesome. Amazing views around Ho Chi Minh and lots to do (ice rink, cinema, shopping, restaurants) make the viewing platform well worth a visit.
- Our first visit was in the evening. High winds and rain, but an amazing view of the mighty city. We loved the view so much that we went back in time. Our photos turned out well. I had an amazing dining experience at the restaurant on floor 79. Overall, it was worth the time and cost.
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- District 1, HCM 710000
- District 2, HCM 713000
- District 3, HCM 722700
- District 4, HCM 754000
- District 5, HCM 749000
- District 6, HCM 746000
- District 7, HCM 756000
- District 8, HCM 751000
- District 9, HCM 715000
- District 10, HCM 740500
- District 11, HCM 743000
- District 12, HCM 729110
- Phu Nhuan, HCM 725000
- Binh Thanh, HCM 717000
- Tan Binh, HCM 736090
- Binh Tan, HCM 762000
- Go Vap, HCM 727000
- Tan Phu, HCM 760000
- Thu Duc, HCM 721400
- Binh Chanh, HCM 738000
- Can Gio, HCM 759000
- Hoc Mon, HCM 731000
- Cu Chi, HCM 733000
- Nha Be, HCM 758000
Map & Direction
People also search: best places to Visit in Vietnam, best places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City, best tourist attractions in Vietnam, best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them, and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Tallest Skyscraper Vietnam on Tiktok | Landmark 81 700000 on Shorts | Tallest Skyscraper in Vietnam on Reel. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Tripadvisor.