Have you ever been to this place? If you haven’t gone yet, you should check it out!
About Ho Chi Minh City Book Street in Vietnam, 700000
Buzzy, pedestrian-only street with Vietnamese & expat bookstores, plus spots for al fresco coffee.
I adore this street. I stumbled upon it by accident while walking around and have been back a few times! There is not a large selection of English books, but there are other amazing things to buy from the vendors. I’ve bought notebooks, bookmarks for gifts for friends, and souvenirs. Quiet and lovely little book street.
This book street is located just beside the Saigon post office. It gave off a totally different vibe, which was lovely. There were some bookstores that sold English books and souvenirs too (some at a lower price compared to the post office). There are cafes there too that look pretty cozy; one could choose to read a book in there over a cup of coffee, or you could sit along the benches placed throughout the street. Lovely place for a short stroll!
If you visit Ho Chi Minh City and look for a tourist attraction, you might want to check out Ho Chi Minh City Book Street. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. Ho Chi Minh City Book Street is a great place to visit with friends and family.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Ho Chi Minh City Book Street 700000, which is located ⭐at Nguyen Van Binh, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 700000.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Best things to do at Ho Chi Minh City Book Street in HCMC, 700000
❤️ Ho Chi Minh City Book Street in Vietnam 700000 would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ events, exhibits, merch, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
- Mon-Sun: 8 am – 10 pm
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- District 1, HCM 710000
- District 2, HCM 713000
- District 3, HCM 722700
- District 4, HCM 754000
- District 5, HCM 749000
- District 6, HCM 746000
- District 7, HCM 756000
- District 8, HCM 751000
- District 9, HCM 715000
- District 10, HCM 740500
- District 11, HCM 743000
- District 12, HCM 729110
- Phu Nhuan, HCM 725000
- Binh Thanh, HCM 717000
- Tan Binh, HCM 736090
- Binh Tan, HCM 762000
- Go Vap, HCM 727000
- Tan Phu, HCM 760000
- Thu Duc, HCM 721400
- Binh Chanh, HCM 738000
- Can Gio, HCM 759000
- Hoc Mon, HCM 731000
- Cu Chi, HCM 733000
- Nha Be, HCM 758000
What do people say about Ho Chi Minh City Book Street, 700000?
- If you like books, this is a place you must visit! Books at a reasonable price. You may enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffee while reading a book. A place to relax.
- Whole Street is dedicated to wonderful bookshops, which in turn are cafes! Yes, you can eat food, sip amazing Vietnamese coffee, and read a book from the shelf in the cafe. As this is a walking street, you can sit and enjoy coffee or read a book on the benches placed in the middle of the street! Along with books, you can also get souvenirs from stores on the street.
- Very nice short street for bookworms! I also got some cute notebooks as souvenirs for myself and my friends there. Books and stuff like magnets here seem cheaper than in shops in other locations. There are also a few workshops and kid area stations, so it’s a lovely place to hang out for all ages. I loved it!
- I really loved the street filled with books! Sadly, when we got there, it was during the rainy season, but we managed to take shelter at the nearby book cafe! Definitely worth the trip, though as a tourist I couldn’t buy any books since it was in their language, but nevertheless, the view was amicable!
- This place is near the Saigon Central Post Office. So you can go here after you walk around the Saigon Central Post Office. If you like to read, you can buy some Vietnamese books, or there are so many English books too. You can visit the cafe inside this street while reading the books that are available for the customers. And enjoy the day here.
Map & Direction
People also search: best places to Visit in Vietnam, best places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City, best tourist attractions in Vietnam, best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Ho Chi Minh City Book Street on Tiktok | Saigon Book Street on Shorts | Ho Chi Minh City Book Street on Reel. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Tripadvisor.