❤️ Nguyen Hue Walking Street in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with ⏰ hours, address, map, directions, prices, photos, ☎️ phone, reviews…One of the best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City.
About Nguyen Hue Walking Street in Ho Chi Minh City, VN 700000
What is Nguyen Hue Walking Street known for?
Nguyen Hue Walking Street is renowned for its stunning architecture, bustling atmosphere, and delightful cafés with breathtaking views. From roof-top to street-side, the street is home to many cafés with stunning panoramas, perfect to unwind after a busy day exploring the city.
What is the history of Nguyen Hue Walking Street?
Nguyen Hue walking street history goes way back to the 1800’s. Originally, the avenue was a canal linked to the Saigon River and was called Kinh Lớn (the Grand Canal).
Nice walking street and family-friendly. There are lots of nighttime activities, and the whole street is closed on Sunday night for live music events. Highly recommended!…
If you visit Ho Chi Minh City and look for a place to visit, you might want to check out Nguyen Hue Walking Street. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. Nguyen Hue Walking Street is a great place to visit with friends and family.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Nguyen Hue Walking Street 700000, which is located ⭐at Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000, Vietnam.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Top things to do at Nguyen Hue Walking Street in Ho Chi Minh City, 700000
❤️ Nguyen Hue Walking Street in Ho Chi Minh City, VN 700000 would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ events, merch, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
What do people say about Nguyen Hue Walking Street, 700000?
- Great statue, and what a sight! Located in a beautiful, upscale area of Ho Chi Minh CityLively atmosphere and environment as it’s near the famous Nguyen Hue walking street. A good spot to be during sunset and to see why Saigon changed the name of the city to Ho Chi Minh
- Nice, peaceful gardens in a chaotic city! I had a sit-down and a chill in the shade. Close to some good boutique shops.
- Live atmosphere. The best experience is at night when you can see a lot of tourists flocking. Lovely buildings around.
- A beautiful morning is usually a place full of people, including locals and tourists. The morning is an interesting time to take pictures of this place.
- We visited on the weekend, and all Vietnamese locals gathered to enjoy with their families the very beautiful view and amazing decorations done for the upcoming Christmas festival.
- Nice plants around. Busy place, but not in a bad way. Nice to visit for tourists. At night, it is very busy with people and street performers. But keep an eye on your belongings.
- Truly a sight to behold and an amazing statue! This historical sight or park is moving and beautiful in every way. As a first-time tourist, I am honored and fascinated to be able to witness a true masterpiece in such a beautiful country.
- Nice place for some beautiful pictures in pleasant weather. Gardeners take good care of the garden. The location is convenient. Just in front of the statue is the fountain, which provides a nice background for photographs. The traffic is a bit busy. The pavement near the fountain seems to be pedestrian-only at first glance, but that is not the case, so be a bit careful while crossing.
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- District 1, HCM 710000
- District 2, HCM 713000
- District 3, HCM 722700
- District 4, HCM 754000
- District 5, HCM 749000
- District 6, HCM 746000
- District 7, HCM 756000
- District 8, HCM 751000
- District 9, HCM 715000
- District 10, HCM 740500
- District 11, HCM 743000
- District 12, HCM 729110
- Phu Nhuan, HCM 725000
- Binh Thanh, HCM 717000
- Tan Binh, HCM 736090
- Binh Tan, HCM 762000
- Go Vap, HCM 727000
- Tan Phu, HCM 760000
- Thu Duc, HCM 721400
- Binh Chanh, HCM 738000
- Can Gio, HCM 759000
- Hoc Mon, HCM 731000
- Cu Chi, HCM 733000
- Nha Be, HCM 758000
Map & Direction
People also search: best places to Visit in Vietnam, best places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City, best tourist attractions in Vietnam, best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them, and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Nguyen Hue Street Vietnam on Tiktok | Nguyen Hue Walking Street 700000 on Shorts | Nguyen Hue Street Ho Chi Minh City on Reel. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Tripadvisor.