❤️ Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with ⏰ hours, address, map, directions, prices, photos, ☎️ phone, reviews…One of the best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City.
About Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral in Vietnam, 700000
1880s Catholic cathedral was built with French bricks and featuring 58-meter-tall Romanesque bell towers.
Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon, officially the Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, is a cathedral located in the downtown of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Established by French colonists who initially named it the Church of Saigon, the cathedral was constructed between 1863 and 1880.
How much is Notre-Dame Cathedral of Saigon?
The total cost was 2,500,000 French francs (nominal price of the mid to late 19th century). In the beginning, the cathedral was called State Cathedral due to the source of the construction funds.
What is the 100-year red cathedral in Ho Chi Minh?
Notre Dame Cathedral is located in the downtown of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The cathedral was constructed between 1863 and 1880. With its unique architecture, it is also considered a symbol of Saigon along with Ben Thanh Market and is a place you should visit once, especially for those who follow Christianity.
Is Saigon Cathedral open?
The Cathedral is being renovated and is only open for services.
When will Notre Dame in Saigon reopen?
The repair of the Notre Dame Cathedral in Saigon is 50% complete and expected to last until 2027.
If you visit Ho Chi Minh City and look for a place to visit, you might want to check out Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral is a great place to visit with friends and family.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral 700000, which is located ⭐at 01 Cong Xa Paris, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000, Vietnam.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Top things to do at Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral in Ho Chi Minh City, 700000
❤️ Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral in Vietnam, 700000 would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ worship & pilgrimage, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
What do people say about Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, 700000?
- Beautiful cathedral, French architecture; I attended the Sunday morning English Eucharistic service; wonderful choir and lectors; serene and calm atmosphere inside the church, although the outside is very noisy.
- Unfortunately, the Notre Dame Cathedral in Ho Chi Minh City was under renovation when we visited. Almost the entire front facade is covered in scaffolding. Be aware that the renovations will apparently be ongoing for quite some time, so make sure to check before you visit.
- Basilika, Notre Dame Cathedral Saigon, or the Saigon Church or Saigon Cathedral, is located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Built by France colonial and constructed in 1863–1880.
- This cathedral has been in development for quite a few years now and still has yet to be finished, but it’s amazing to see the progress through the years. It’s in the middle of a beautiful spot by the bus stop and the Mary statue, and there are usually many people around admiring the sites.
- When visited, it was under maintenance and had to be watched externally only as it was closed for visits. But still, it looked magnificent and enchanting. It is the highlight of the area just beside the post office, reminding you of the French colonial era. You can take a stroll outside the cathedral in the beautiful flower garden.
- It is currently covered in scaffolding, but the scaffolding is very impressive. Apparently, tourists can visit on Sundays and take pictures inside. I’m not sure how true that is, though.
- It is a truly beautiful church, closely mirroring Notre Dame de Paris. The history of the church is interesting with an understanding of the French Indochina movement and the culture it ultimately brought and created within Vietnam.
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- District 1, HCM 710000
- District 2, HCM 713000
- District 3, HCM 722700
- District 4, HCM 754000
- District 5, HCM 749000
- District 6, HCM 746000
- District 7, HCM 756000
- District 8, HCM 751000
- District 9, HCM 715000
- District 10, HCM 740500
- District 11, HCM 743000
- District 12, HCM 729110
- Phu Nhuan, HCM 725000
- Binh Thanh, HCM 717000
- Tan Binh, HCM 736090
- Binh Tan, HCM 762000
- Go Vap, HCM 727000
- Tan Phu, HCM 760000
- Thu Duc, HCM 721400
- Binh Chanh, HCM 738000
- Can Gio, HCM 759000
- Hoc Mon, HCM 731000
- Cu Chi, HCM 733000
- Nha Be, HCM 758000
Map & Direction
People also search: best places to Visit in Vietnam, best places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City, best tourist attractions in Vietnam, best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them, and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral Vietnam on Tiktok | Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral 700000 on Shorts | Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral Ho Chi Minh City on Reel. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Tripadvisor.