❤️ People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with ⏰ hours, address, map, directions, prices, photos, ☎️ phone, reviews…One of the best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City.
About People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City in VN 700000
French colonial city hall built in the early 1900s, is now the headquarters of the People’s Committee. (
Allow to visit occasionally with permission.)
The People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, also known as the Ho Chi Minh City Hall, is a grand building located in the heart of District 1.
Built in 1902, the building served as the headquarters of the French colonial administration and was later used as the headquarters of the South Vietnamese government during the Vietnam War.
Today, it serves as the seat of the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee, which is responsible for the management and governance of the city.
The building’s imposing facade features a clock tower, arched windows, and intricate carvings, while its interior is decorated with beautiful murals and sculptures.
As a symbol of the city’s rich history and enduring strength, the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City is an important landmark and a popular destination for tourists and locals alike.
If you visit Ho Chi Minh City and look for a place to visit, you might want to check out People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. People’s Committee Of Ho Chi Minh City is a great place to visit with friends and family.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City 700000, which is located ⭐at 86 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000, Vietnam.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Top things to do at People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, 700000
❤️ People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City in VN 700000 would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ historical, exhibits, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
- Mon-Fri: 7 am – 5 pm
- Sat-Sun: Closed
What do people say about the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, 700000?
- Although I didn’t have the opportunity to explore the interior, this place is best experienced during the enchanting hours of sunset. Adorned with exquisite French architecture, it serves as an ideal backdrop for capturing stunning photographs. The soft, warm hues of the setting sun enhance the beauty of this location, creating picturesque photo opportunities that capture the essence of its charm.
- We had the privilege to visit this French architecture city hall during this special holiday of Reunification Day, in which the city opened for visitors domestically and internationally for the very first time. It is quite nice and well-reserved, given that it still serves as the office building for the current government and administration of the city. Of course, this is nothing compared to Versailles and other world-class French buildings and architecture, but I’m glad that Saigon manages to keep this building in such good condition.
- The building looks fantastic in the evening. There are many people in the square. It’s good to take photos. The walking street in front of the committee building is worth walking and exploring. Sometimes there are street performers. Colonial influence in the middle of the city Really nice building to look at. especially in the evening once it is all lit up.
- Beautiful building with a French touch. But there isn’t much to do here. You can’t go into the building. But there are many activities around the area. You can hang out with the locals in front of the building and try the local street food. Vibrant at night It was a nice place to take photos.
- well-preserved French colonialism in the city center. I didn’t visit the inside of the building, but it is more appealing than the Opera House.
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- District 1, HCM 710000
- District 2, HCM 713000
- District 3, HCM 722700
- District 4, HCM 754000
- District 5, HCM 749000
- District 6, HCM 746000
- District 7, HCM 756000
- District 8, HCM 751000
- District 9, HCM 715000
- District 10, HCM 740500
- District 11, HCM 743000
- District 12, HCM 729110
- Phu Nhuan, HCM 725000
- Binh Thanh, HCM 717000
- Tan Binh, HCM 736090
- Binh Tan, HCM 762000
- Go Vap, HCM 727000
- Tan Phu, HCM 760000
- Thu Duc, HCM 721400
- Binh Chanh, HCM 738000
- Can Gio, HCM 759000
- Hoc Mon, HCM 731000
- Cu Chi, HCM 733000
- Nha Be, HCM 758000
Map & Direction
People also search: best places to Visit in Vietnam, best places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City, best tourist attractions in Vietnam, best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them, and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: City Hall of Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam on Tiktok | People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City 700000 on Shorts | City Hall of Ho Chi Minh City on Reel. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Tripadvisor.