About Truc Lam Chanh Giac Zen Monastery in Mekong Delta, 840000
Truc Lam Chanh Giac Zen Monastery is the largest temple in Tien Giang, belonging to the Truc Lam Yen Tu. The temple was built in 2012 with a total area of up to 50ha. Initially, the construction area of the pagoda was about 30 hectares, but later, the Buddhists donated another 20 hectares with many kinds of trees to decorate and create shade for the temple.
This place also impresses many Buddhists near and far about the Four Holy Relics, also known as the Four Caves, built in a ratio of 6/10 compared to the original versions in India and Nepal. The project includes Lumbini, Bodh Gaya, Deer Garden, and Kushinagar. In addition, the temple also has a 31-meter-high Dai Giac tower.
The highlight of the Zen Monastery is the Four Holy Relics, also known as the Four Hearts, and the Great Enlightenment Tower, built based on archetypes from India and Nepal.
If you visit Tien Giang and look for a place to visit, you might want to check out Truc Lam Chanh Giac Zen Monastery. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. Truc Lam Chanh Giac Zen Monastery is a great place to visit with friends and family. This is one of the best places to Visit in Tien Giang.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Truc Lam Chanh Giac Zen Monastery 840000, which is located ⭐at Thanh Tan, Tan Phuoc, Tien Giang, 840000 Mekong Delta, Vietnam.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Top things to do at Truc Lam Chanh Giac Zen Monastery in Tien Giang, 840000
❤️ Truc Lam Chanh Giac Zen Monastery in Mekong Delta, 840000 would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ meditation, worship & pilgrimage, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
- Mon-Sun: 7 am – 5:30 pm (afternoon break: 11 am – 1:30 pm)
What do people say about Truc Lam Chanh Giac Zen Monastery, Mekong Delta, Vietnam?
- The buildings have a ratio of 6:10 compared to the original buildings in India and Nepal. Peaceful and gorgeous place to visit. Let the inner child in you go back to the holy location. Love it!
- It is a very beautiful place to visit. The scenery is amazing. Very peaceful temple as well. Make sure you visit here during the opening hours; otherwise, you will miss a nice part of the temples due to their lunch break. Parking is free, and of course, there are no other tickets.
- My wife and I visited the monastery to visit and worship Buddha. The monastery is dignified, beautifully decorated, and large. Many shady trees and serene spaces.
- The campus of the monastery is large and suitable for Buddhists and visitors to the temple to both bow to the Buddha and be quiet and relaxed while walking around the Zen Monastery. In addition to the impression of a spacious, clean, and airy space, the sounds from the large windchimes hanging everywhere really create a peaceful sound that cannot be heard outside.
- From My Tho to the Zen Monastery, although it is also in Tien Giang, it is more than an hour’s drive away. The pagoda is very big and beautifully designed. The monastery has two separate areas: the inner courtyard and the outer courtyard. The outer courtyard includes many items: The main hall, Patriarch hall, Meditation hall, Lecture hall, Library, Exhibition House, and Bell Tower,… the inner courtyard is an important highlight in the entire architecture of the Zen monastery.
- The monastery is large, dignified, and very beautiful. Everyone should dress modestly and bring their own robes to enter. The campus has many trees and windchimes, making it feel very pure and peaceful.
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- Ho Chi Minh City, 700000
- Ben Tre, 930000
- Long An, 850000
- Vinh Long, 890000
- Can Tho, 900000
- An Giang, 880000
- Bac Lieu, 960000
- Soc Trang, 950000
- Ca Mau, 970000
- Dong Thap, 810000
- Kien Giang, 920000
- Hau Giang, 910000
- Tra Vinh, 870000
Map & Direction
People also search: Best Tourist Attractions in Mekong Delta, Best Places to Visit in Mekong Delta, Best Places to Visit in Vietnam, Best Tourist Attractions in Vietnam, Top Things to Do in Vietnam, Top Things to Do in Mekong Delta – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them, and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Truc Lam Pagoda Vietnam on Tiktok | Truc Lam Zen Monastery 840000 on Youtube | Truc Lam Pagoda in Mekong Delta on Facebook. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Tripadvisor.