❤️ Bach Dang Wharf Park in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with ⏰ hours, address, map, directions, prices, photos, ☎️ phone, reviews…One of the best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City.
About Bach Dang Wharf Park in Ho Chi Minh City, VN 700000
The best time to visit is early morning & nighttime. The skyscrapers along the Saigon River and behind Bach Dang Wharf come into their own as night falls and brilliant neon shades the Ho Chi Minh City skyline from gray to a riot of color. Many Saigon River night cruises start from Bach Dang Wharf. Dinner cruises, with Vietnamese food and live cultural performances, are a particularly popular option; some travelers opt to do their sightseeing by taking a return journey on the Saigon Waterbus.
You may see Bach Dang Wharf translated as Bach Dang Harbor or Bach Dang Pier. All three names refer to the same place.
The focus of a Saigon River cruise is on the modern skyline. Saigon’s remaining historic buildings are generally set back from the river.
Most of the Saigon River night cruise boats are not wheelchair accessible, but Bach Dang Garden and the wharf itself are roller-friendly.
If you visit Ho Chi Minh City and look for a place to visit, you might want to check out Bach Dang Wharf Park. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. Bach Dang Wharf Park is a great place to visit with friends and family.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Bach Dang Wharf Park 700000, which is located ⭐at 1 Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000, Vietnam.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Top things to do at Bach Dang Wharf Park in Ho Chi Minh City, 700000
❤️ Bach Dang Wharf Park in Ho Chi Minh City, VN 700000 would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ events, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
What do people say about Bach Dang Wharf Park, 700000?
- Great infrastructure overlooks the Saigon River. Quite hot in the sun; bring a hat and a water bottle. There are no official seats with backrests. However, there seem to be never-ending stone cubes that act as seating. Nice area to observe the river, watch the boats and water flowing, and overlook the city. A few shaded areas or water points would be ideal.
- They have done a great job of revamping the area next to the river. Easy to walk, run, and play. Maybe add a footbridge to connect from the city side. People have to cross one of the busiest and fastest roads on this side of Saigon to get to this nice park.
- A nice, picturesque spot to make memories. The pictures come out really nice. Clean and well-guarded.
- Many people enjoy jogging, walking, and doing gymnastics early in the morning and on weekends. It is a park that spreads out on the riverbed facing the Saigon River. The spacious river space and skyscrapers create a unique landscape, and you can feel the young and vibrant Saigon city. Other than that, you can see the park and downtown Saigon from the bridge over the Saigon River and from the opposite bank.
- Many people enjoy jogging, walking, and doing gymnastics early in the morning and on weekends. It is a park that spreads out on the riverbed facing the Saigon River. The spacious river space and skyscrapers create a unique landscape, and you can feel the young and vibrant Saigon city. The photo is of the sunrise overlooking the Saigon River from the park. Other than that, you can see the park and downtown Saigon from the bridge over the Saigon River and from the opposite bank.
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- District 1, HCM 710000
- District 2, HCM 713000
- District 3, HCM 722700
- District 4, HCM 754000
- District 5, HCM 749000
- District 6, HCM 746000
- District 7, HCM 756000
- District 8, HCM 751000
- District 9, HCM 715000
- District 10, HCM 740500
- District 11, HCM 743000
- District 12, HCM 729110
- Phu Nhuan, HCM 725000
- Binh Thanh, HCM 717000
- Tan Binh, HCM 736090
- Binh Tan, HCM 762000
- Go Vap, HCM 727000
- Tan Phu, HCM 760000
- Thu Duc, HCM 721400
- Binh Chanh, HCM 738000
- Can Gio, HCM 759000
- Hoc Mon, HCM 731000
- Cu Chi, HCM 733000
- Nha Be, HCM 758000
Map & Direction
People also search: best places to Visit in Vietnam, best places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City, best tourist attractions in Vietnam, best tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them, and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Bach Dang Wharf Vietnam on Tiktok | Bach Dang Wharf Park 700000 on Shorts | Bach Dang Park Ho Chi Minh City on Reel. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Tripadvisor.