❤️ Nam Nha Pagoda in Can Tho, Vietnam with ⏰ hours, address, map, directions, prices, photos, ☎️ phone, reviews…One of the top things to do in Can Tho. Have you ever been to this place in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam? If you haven’t gone yet, you should check it out!
About Nam Nha Pagoda in Can Tho, 900000, Mekong Delta
Nam Nha Pagoda is a magnificent ancient temple that was built in 1895 by Nguyen Giac Nguyen, a patriotic herbalist who used his shop as a secret base to gather revolutionaries against the French colonialists. The pagoda is also known as Nam Nha Duong or Minh Su Pagoda because it follows the Minh Su religion, a branch of Buddhism that originated in China. The pagoda has a unique architecture that combines French and Vietnamese styles, with five main halls and two side wings. The pagoda is decorated with intricate carvings, statues, paintings, and lanterns that reflect the rich cultural and historical values of Can Tho and Vietnam.
How to get there
Nam Nha Pagoda is located in Binh Thuy District, Can Tho City. You can get there by taxi, motorbike, or bus from the city center. The pagoda opens from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., and the entrance is free.
If you visit Can Tho and look for a place to visit, you might want to check out Nam Nha Pagoda. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. This is one of the best places to visit in Can Tho.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Nam Nha Pagoda 900000, which is located ⭐at 612 Cach Mang Thang 8, Binh Thuy, Can Tho, 900000 Mekong Delta, Vietnam.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Top things to do at Nam Nha Pagoda in Can Tho, 900000
- Admire the ancient beauty and exquisite craftsmanship of the pagoda’s architecture and decorations. You can see the influence of French colonialism in the tiled roofs, arched windows, and iron gates, as well as the traditional Vietnamese elements such as dragon motifs, lotus flowers, and Buddhist symbols.
- Learn about the history and culture of Can Tho and Vietnam through the pagoda’s exhibits and relics. You can see the portraits of Nguyen Giac Nguyen and other revolutionaries who fought for national liberation, as well as the weapons, documents, and artifacts they used. You can also see the statues of Buddha and other deities that represent the Minh Su religion.
- Experience the peaceful and serene atmosphere of the pagoda and join the locals in their religious activities. You can light incense, pray, meditate, or listen to the chanting of the monks. You can also join the festivals and ceremonies that are held at the pagoda throughout the year, such as the Lunar New Year, Vesak Day, and Vu Lan Day.
❤️ Nam Nha Pagoda in Can Tho, 900000, Mekong Delta would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ meditation, worship & pilgrimage, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
Places to Visit Nearby
If you want to explore more of Can Tho’s attractions near Nam Nha Pagoda, here are some suggestions:
- Binh Thuy Ancient House: A 150-year-old house that showcases the elegant and sophisticated lifestyle of a wealthy Vietnamese family in the past. The house is famous for its French-style architecture, antique furniture, and collections of ceramics, books, and artworks.
- Binh Thuy Temple: A temple that was built in 1844 by a Chinese merchant named Duong Chan Ky. The temple is dedicated to Thien Hau, the Goddess of the Sea, who protects sailors and fishermen. The temple has a colorful facade with dragons, phoenixes, and lions, as well as a spacious courtyard with bonsai trees and flowers.
- Son Islet: An islet that is surrounded by lush greenery and fruit orchards. You can take a boat ride along the Hau River to reach the islet and enjoy the rural scenery and fresh air. You can also visit some local families and learn about their daily lives and cultures.
- Bang Lang Stork Garden is a bird sanctuary that is home to thousands of storks and other birds. You can watch them fly in flocks at dawn or dusk, creating a spectacular sight. You can also walk around the garden and see other animals, such as monkeys, snakes, and turtles.
- Mon-Sun: 7 am – 7 pm (Afternoon break 11am-2pm)
What do people say about Nam Nha Pagoda, Mekong Delta, Vietnam?
Here are some of the best reviews from Google Maps and TripAdvisor about Nam Nha Pagoda:
- “A beautiful pagoda with a lot of history and culture. The architecture is impressive, and the decorations are exquisite. The pagoda is well-maintained and clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. A must-see place in Can Tho.” Google Maps
- “A peaceful and serene place to visit. The pagoda has a rich historical background and a unique religious identity. The monks are very welcoming and informative. The pagoda is also very photogenic and has a lot of details to admire.” – TripAdvisor
- “A wonderful place to learn about Vietnam’s history and culture. The pagoda has a lot of exhibits and relics that tell the stories of the revolutionaries who fought for national liberation. The pagoda also has a lot of statues and paintings that represent the Minh Su religion. The pagoda is very spacious and quiet.” Google Maps
- “A fascinating place to experience the local life and culture. The pagoda has a lively and friendly atmosphere, especially during the festivals and ceremonies. The locals are very hospitable and generous. The pagoda also has a lot of fruit trees and flowers that make it very beautiful and relaxing.” – TripAdvisor
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- Ho Chi Minh City, 700000
- Long An, 850000
- Ben Tre, 930000
- Tien Giang, 840000
- Vinh Long, 890000
- An Giang, 880000
- Bac Lieu, 960000
- Soc Trang, 950000
- Ca Mau, 970000
- Dong Thap, 810000
- Kien Giang, 920000
- Hau Giang, 910000
- Tra Vinh, 870000
Map & Direction
People also search: Best Tourist Attractions in Mekong Delta, Best Places to Visit in Mekong Delta, Best Places to Visit in Vietnam, Best Tourist Attractions in Vietnam, Top Things to Do in Vietnam, Top Things to Do in Mekong Delta – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them, and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Nam Nha Buddhist Temple in Vietnam on Tiktok | Nam Nha Pagoda 900000 on Youtube | Buddhist Temple in Mekong Delta on Facebook. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Tripadvisor.