Have you ever been to this place? If you haven’t gone yet, you should check it out!
About Buffalo Bayou Park in Houston, TX 77019
Winding, 160-acre green space featuring views of the Houston skyline plus a fountain & a skate park.
Buffalo Bayou Park is a 2.3-mile-long municipal park located along the banks of the Buffalo Bayou near downtown Houston, Texas.
With a total area of 160 acres, Buffalo Bayou Park stretches from Shepherd Drive to Sabine Street, between Allen Parkway and Memorial Drive. Opened in 2015, the park features a variety of recreational activities, including a skate park, picnic area, children’s play area, dog park, cultural events hall, and miles of bike and hiking trails.
If you visit Houston, Texas, and are looking for a tourist attraction, you might want to check out Buffalo Bayou Park. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. Buffalo Bayou Park is a great place to visit with friends and family.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Buffalo Bayou Park 77019, which is located ⭐at 1800 Allen Pkwy & Memorial Dr, Houston, TX 77019.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Best things to do at Buffalo Bayou Park in Texas 77019
❤️ Buffalo Bayou Park in Houston, TX 77019 would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ skate park, picnics, kid playground, dog park, cultural events hall, and miles of bike and hiking trails, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
- Mon-Sun: 6 am – 11 pm
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- ZIP Code 77002, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77004, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77006, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77007, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77027, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77098, Houston, TX
What do people say about Buffalo Bayou Park in Houston, Texas 77019?
- This was the very first park I visited when I first moved to Houston. 3 years ago. I loved this park. It has a nice trail great for hiking and running with beautiful scenery. Very busy. Nice park to go for a walk and enjoy nature. This is a nice hiking trail that is very well-maintained. Awesome place to get out in nature but stay basically in town. There’s plenty of paid parking, which is also very close to or right next to the trail. Very easy to access. Lots of people are walking, running, cycling, skating—you name it! And is dog-friendly.
- I went on an early walk with the family during the weekday. Beautiful trails. We enjoyed our morning walk with the beautiful skyline views.
- great, wide trails for bikes and pedestrians. Clean, safe, and beautiful Great dog park by Wortham Fountain. Parking is challenging unless you go early or park far away and walk.
- I love the walking and biking trails, but when you walk past the bat bridge, you can smell that there are bats there. Based on European customs, they also have a lover’s bridge, where lovers leave a lock on the overpass bridge fence. If you are a female, I would not recommend walking on the tail by yourself at night. Back then, a female was attacked by a homeless man while using the trail.
- Lovely walking path in Houston. Go early in the summer to avoid the heat. The trees make it a little cooler than the surrounding area. Awesome dog parks and a water area to cool down your dog.
Map & Direction
People also search: best places to Visit in Houston, best places to visit in Texas, best tourist attractions in Houston, best tourist attractions in Texas – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Buffalo Bayou Park on Tiktok | Buffalo Bayou Park on Shorts | Buffalo Bayou Park on Reel. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Yelp.