❤️ Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center in Sugar Land, Texas 77498, United States with ⏰ hours, address, map, directions, prices, photos, ☎️ phone, reviews…One of the best tourist attractions in Texas.
Have you ever been to this tourist attraction? If you haven’t gone yet, you should check it out!
About Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center in Sugar Land, TX 77498
If you visit Sugar Land, Texas, and are looking for a tourist attraction, you might want to check out Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center is a great place to unwind and enjoy the moment with friends and family.
Creative children’s museum in a historical building offering educational, interactive exhibits.
Floor 1 · Imperial Sugar Company – Sugar Land
The Children’s Museum of Houston and the Discovery Center connect children and families with experiences that they can customize to suit their own learning interests. These experiences are designed to offer foundational learning opportunities, provide parents with the support they need in their role as the first teachers of their children, and reinforce the learning that occurs in school. Equally important are ongoing efforts to remain accessible and welcoming to those with needs.
The Museum has also delivered outreach programming to low-income families living in Fort Bend since the mid-1990s. It has worked with more than 40 partners in the community to ensure that underserved populations get free access to the museum and to raise awareness about the museum’s family learning programming. Additionally, parents in Richmond, Rosenberg, and Sugar Land have benefited from the Museum’s Parent Stars program, a school-based initiative that provides bilingual resources and support so they can increase the learning and literacy skills of their children.
Things to do at Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center in Texas 77498
❤️ Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center in Sugar Land, TX 77498 would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ children’s playground, children’s museum, kid’s party, souvenir shopping, kid-friendly, and more…
- Tue-Sat: 10 am – 6 pm
- Mon | Sun: Closed
Nearby zip codes close to this establishment
- ZIP Code 77083, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77099, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77407, Richmond, TX
- ZIP Code 77478, Sugar Land, TX
- ZIP Code 77479, Sugar Land, TX
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center 77498, which is located ⭐at 198 Kempner St, Sugar Land, TX 77498.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
What do people say about Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center in Sugar Land, Texas 77498?
- It’s such a well-thought-out place! I love all the events and activities available for kids and the seating for parents! Beautiful and a must-go for families!
- This place was so great! I went with my 3-year-old and 18-month-old. The toddler area was enough for both of them, but my elder enjoyed the whole museum! Perfect for the Texas heat. We could’ve spent all day there. My only regret is not getting there sooner because parking seems like an issue if you come after 11. I’d probably get a membership the next time I am in town.
- My favorite place to take my daughter! We love the Tot Spot! It’s perfect for little ones, and it is so clean! I love that they give you a bag to put dirty toys in. They are also changing out the toys in the room all the time to sanitize and clean. The membership is definitely worth it if you plan on visiting often!
- Fabulous place to spend hours in! My only advice is to bring coffee or have some before. They do have drinks and snacks for purchase, but no coffee for adults. We came with friends, and our boys jumped around and absolutely loved the vet clinic, cars, and mini-HEB play grocery store!
- I really love this place for the kids. I thought it was a little pricey, but they do offer a membership program that they claim pays for itself in three visits. If you’re coming, I would just plan to stay most of the day to get your money’s worth. Educational and interactive. It’s super nice to have this here so you don’t have to go all the way into the city. Great for days when the heat is too much or it’s raining.
Map & Direction
People also search: tourist attractions in Sugar Land, tourist attractions in Texas, best tourist attractions in Sugar Land, best tourist attractions in Texas – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center on Tiktok | Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center on Shorts | Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center on Reel. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Yelp.