Have you ever been to this place? If you haven’t gone yet, you should check it out!
About Beer Can House in Houston, TX 77007
Guided tours are given at this folk art house built from 1968–1988 using 50,000+ recycled beer cans.
Interesting place with a folky, artsy vibe. Good place for photos. Lots of cool textures: flattened beer cans, bottle caps, marbles, and rocks.
Such a cool site to visit in Houston! It’s definitely worth a quick trip to see a unique art installation right in a local neighborhood!
A great little tourist attraction. You can walk around and take pictures and videos. Friendly neighbors.
Quirky place, with friendly staff. It only takes about half an hour to see everything. It came on a cloudy day but would probably be magnificent on a sunny day.
If you visit Houston, Texas, and are looking for a tourist attraction, you might want to check out Beer Can House. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. Beer Can House is a great place to unwind and enjoy the moment with friends and family.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Beer Can House 77007, which is located ⭐at 222 Malone St, Houston, TX 77007.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Best things to do at Beer Can House in Texas 77007
❤️ Beer Can House in Houston, TX 77007 would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ tours, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
- Sat-Sun: 1 – 5 pm
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- ZIP Code 77002, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77008, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77009, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77010, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77019, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77024, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77027, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77055, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77056, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77201, Houston, TX
What do people say about Beer Can House in Houston, Texas 77007?
- Great experience I loved the history behind it. Kids enjoyed it the most and didn’t realize that there were a lot of cans that belonged to the house.
- The house is located in between some gorgeous houses! I’m happy to see that the house is there, and hopefully, they don’t have a HOA (HOA stands for Homeowners Association). It’s fun to see what they made, and I’ll be happy to contribute by drinking beer while they can keep the cans.
- A cute little experience You can walk around the outside of the house for free and pay a small fee to enter. The people working that day were super helpful and informative. It was interesting to get to know how someone’s hobby can become a tourist’s destination. You can take pictures from the outside for free, but if you want to go inside, it costs a few dollars per person. Inside you’ll find a couple of interesting facts about the owner’s life and some of the tools he used, so if you pay, you will help preserve the place, but if you ask me, the pictures from the outside are what’s really worth the visit.
- Wow! Of all the places we visited today on a Houston day trip from Huntsville, this was the best. I thought it might be of interest mostly to me, but not so. My three grandchildren, ages 11 to 14, were enthralled. After having lunch at the amazing Black Walnut Cafe, we walked to this incredible landmark. Along the way, there are a few of these leftover homes mixed in with the three- and story moderns. If I’m correct, they are prewar homes built in the 30s and early 40s.
Map & Direction
People also search: best places to Visit in Houston, best places to visit in Texas, best tourist attractions in Houston, best tourist attractions in Texas – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Beer Can House on Tiktok | Beer Can House on Shorts | Beer Can House on Reel. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Yelp.