Have you ever been to this place? If you haven’t gone yet, you should check it out!
About Lincoln Park in El Paso, TX 79905
Lincoln Park is home to several murals dating back to 1981. Organized by the community, each mural features a unique theme. A Walking tour of the murals is available at any Visitor Information Center.
This is a beautiful art spot to see. Everything is painted on the pillars under a highway! There are park benches and a lot of art to look at! So check it out if you get the chance.
If you visit El Paso, Texas, and are looking for a tourist attraction, you might want to check out Lincoln Park. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. Lincoln Park is a great place to visit with friends and family.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Lincoln Park 79905, which is located ⭐at 4001 Durazno Ave, El Paso, TX 79905.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Best things to do at Lincoln Park in Texas 79905
❤️ Lincoln Park in El Paso, TX 79905 would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ events, exhibits, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
- Mon-Sun: 6 am – 11 pm
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- ZIP Code 79901, El Paso, TX
- ZIP Code 79903, El Paso, TX
- ZIP Code 79915, El Paso, TX
- ZIP Code 79925, El Paso, TX
- ZIP Code 79930, El Paso, TX
What do people say about Lincoln Park in El Paso, Texas 79905?
- This park is really good for multiple things whether it’s to exercise, explore, or simply just having a good time with family!
- Well, let me tell you, I thought it was excellent because we were with the community celebrating Children’s Day. A beautiful climate with some games jumps, gifts, food, sweets, sodas, water, popcorn, and chocolate lollipops designed for them. It was beautiful and pleasant to see them smile and play very happily. BLESSINGS
- Lincoln Park is very beautiful. The lighting and surroundings are very nice and attractive. Very well maintained and managed roads and city. Nice place to visit again.
- Each time I visit, the murals bring life. Amazing work by these local artists keeps it vibrant and fresh.
- We visited the park for the Jesus in El Paso event. My husband, Minister Salute, performed. We were linked together with multiple churches throughout El Paso that wanted to spread the love of Jesus in the community. The event, food, drinks, snacks, entertainment, & bounce houses were all free to everyone. We are part of Enhance Christian Center, and we are so happy we were able to bring Jesus to Lincoln Park.
- Last Saturday we had an event from Dancing Academy at Lincoln Park, and it was a great experience. There were low riders and bikers; it was really awesome. We took photos and video shoots on the wall art paintings; it was really good. I’ll definitely go back again.
- A nice park with a bunch of mural paintings that show the culture of El Paso, Texas, is also great for some awesome photo shoots.
Map & Direction
People also search: best places to Visit in El Paso, best places to visit in Texas, best tourist attractions in El Paso, best tourist attractions in Texas – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Lincoln Park on Tiktok | Lincoln Park on Shorts | Lincoln Park on Reel. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Yelp.