Have you ever been to this place? If you haven’t gone yet, you should check it out!
About Levy Park in Houston, TX 77098
This classic green space features a softball field & playground, plus a community garden & dog park.
Levy Park is a vibrant urban space located in the heart of the Upper Kirby District of Houston.
The park’s thoughtful design features activity areas, a dog park, a rain garden, the Children’s Park, and beautiful landscaping. Accenting the grounds are free, year-round passive and active programming in wellness, the arts, education, and recreation. Whether visiting the park for a special event, program, picnic, play date, or to enjoy the outdoors, Levy Park is an inclusive space to connect, experience, do, and play…
If you visit Houston, Texas, and are looking for a tourist attraction, you might want to check out Levy Park. This place has been around for years and is known for its good service and landscapes. Levy Park is a great place to visit with friends and family.
❤️You can experience happiness by going to Levy Park 77098, which is located ⭐at 3801 Eastside St, Houston, TX 77098.✅ There is the address of this place. If anything about the address, phone number, website, or fan page is wrong or has changed, please let us know… Tell us to make sure everyone knows about this favorite place. Have a good time!
Best things to do at Levy Park in Texas 77098
❤️ Levy Park in Houston, TX 77098 would be a great place for you to visit,⭐ with the best activities and events such as✅ picnics, events, pavilion, family-friendly, kid-friendly, and more…
Nearby zip codes close to this place
- ZIP Code 77005, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77006, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77019, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77027, Houston, TX
- ZIP Code 77046, Houston, TX
What do people say about Levy Park in Houston, Texas 77098?
- This park was designed with kids in mind. The playground is great; you’ll not find the typical swings. Instead, the kids enjoy an awesome climbing structure, a cool climbing wall, a ginormous concrete slide, and a super smooth slide. Which is kept fresh by the adventurous children playing wet all over the park. There are also a few tunnels where kids can go in and out. There are also smaller climbing hills and musical steps. The park is well-shaded, and the lawn is a pretty good size and well-kept. However, along the park, you’ll find small tables and chairs. There are also chairs lined up under the trees to lounge on.
- Such a lively, lovely place. There’s a nice dog park, a water park and playground for kids, a movie, food trucks, you name it. Such a fun summer spot, for sure. Even with so many people, the walkways were clear enough to walk a dog and not feel crowded!
- It was a very nice park where we went to hang out. We took my best friend’s son and my two kids, and boy, were they busy! They climbed, they ran, and they ran some more. I like the fact that there are so many things to do in one place. It was a very good place to be, and we will definitely be back.
- This park is great. Splash pad for kids and a shady area for adults. There are games for the kids to play, books to read, and a piano. There are food trucks and a restaurant across the street. They also have movie nights sometimes.
Map & Direction
People also search: best places to Visit in Houston, best places to visit in Texas, best tourist attractions in Houston, best tourist attractions in Texas – Try A Place – Best Internet marketing services for small businesses: If you don’t try, you’ll never know, where the best places near you are! Please like our posts, comment on them and share them. Keep in touch with us through our Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn…to get the latest news, especially about discounts and coupons for services near you.
Watch more: Levy Park on Tiktok | Levy Park on Shorts | Levy Park on Reel. Explore it!
Sources from happy customers: Google Business Profile | Facebook | Instagram | Yelp.